Sunday, May 8, 2011

dresses forever

I have a long-standing distaste for pants. But dresses and I have a love affair. You can dress them up or down. You can wear them into the winter with tights, boots, and cardigans, or in the summer with little more than sandals.

My obsession is so enduring that, when I dug a pair of jeans out of the back of my closet yesterday, I posted it on Facebook. My friends reacted with the requisite shock and disbelief:

Shaheen linked to this little nugget of genius. The person who created this and I should start a club...or a 12-step group. Although it will be awkward when they show up naked from the waist down and I show up in a ball gown.


Angela also shares my love of dresses, so she was more than happy to traipse into a field at sunset to model the three new dresses in the store:

No comments:

Post a Comment